CE requirements for NH psychologists:
- 40 CE credits every 2 years
- At least 30 of the 40 credits, including 6 CE credits in ethics, shall be from Category A
- 3 CE credits in suicide prevention from Category A will be required by all licensees renewing a license that expires after January 1, 2017.
- All of our courses qualify as Category A courses
- Maximum of 20 Category A credits may be earned online
CE Approvals: The New Hampshire Board of Psychologists accepts programs from APA approved sponsors. At Health is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
NH psychologists can earn 20 of their Category A CE credits online through athealth.com. View the course catalog at http://athealth.com/course-catalog/
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the NH continuing education regulations, go to https://www.nh.gov/psychology/documents/rules.pdf
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on April 25, 2017