CE requirements for NH psychologists:
- 40 CE credits every 2 years
- At least 30 of the 40 credits, including 6 CE credits in ethics, shall be from Category A
- 3 CE credits in suicide prevention from Category A
- All of our courses qualify as Category A courses
- Maximum of 20 Category A credits may be earned online
NH psychologists can earn 20 of their Category A CE credits online through athealth.com.
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the NH continuing education regulations, click the button below.
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .