CE requirements for Florida psychologists:
- 40 hours of continuing education (CE) credit every 2 years.
- 35 of the 40 hours should be on topics related to the practice of psychology
- 2 hours on Medical Errors. All medical errors courses must be approved by the Florida Board of Psychology. Athealth.com DOES NOT currently offer a medical errors course.
- 3 hours on Ethics and Florida Psychology Law. (Of these 3 hours, at least 1 hour shall be on professional ethics and at least 1 hour shall be on Florida laws and rules relevant to the practice of psychology and shall include Chapters 456 and 490, F.S. and Rule Title 64B19, F.A.C.) The ethics courses offered by athealth.com meet the requirements for ethics. Athealth.com does not currently offer a 1 hour course on Florida laws and rules.) Click here to see our ethics courses
- 2 hours on Domestic Violence - (Due every 6 years and is included in the 40 required hours) The following athealth course meets this requirement: Domestic Violence: Counseling Clients Involved with Violent Intimate Partners
CE Approval for Florida Psychologists
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the Florida continuing education regulations, click the button below.
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .