CE requirements for MN nurses (RN, LPN):
- RNs must earn 24 contact hours of CE every 2 years
- LPNs must earn 12 contact hours of CE every 2 years
- Be designed to enhance licensee’s ability to practice nursing.
- Be approved by a health licensing board or association or the provider of the continuing education must identify the objectives of the continuing education.
- Be taught by an individual qualified to teach the subject matter of the continuing education.
It is the licensee’s responsibility to determine whether the course meets the criteria established by the Board.
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the MN continuing education regulations, click the button below.
CE Requirements for Minnesota Nurses
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .