CE requirements for Oregon psychologists (PhD, PsyD):
- Forty (40) hours every 2 years (Previous 50 hours of CE has been reduced to 40 hours)
- Must include 4 hours of professional ethics and/or Oregon State laws and regulations related to the practice of psychology every 2 years
- One time requirement of 7 hours of pain management. One hour of this must be a course provided by the Oregon Pain Management Commission
- Maximum 20 credits for home study (distance learning)
- Effective Jan 1, 2016, psychologists must complete 4 hours of cultural competency each reporting period.
CE Approvals: The Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners accepts courses from APA approved sponsors. At Health (athealth.com) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
Oregon psychologists can earn twenty (20) of their credits online through athealth.com. View our course catalog at http://athealth.com/course-catalog/
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the Oregon continuing education regulations, go to http://www.oregon.gov/OBPE/pages/index.aspx
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on August 1, 2015