Friday's Progress Notes
Mental Health Information
Aug 2015 - Vol. 19 Issue 8
Published by At Health, LLC
TOPIC - DSM-5 & ICD-10
- Transition to ICD-10: What it Entails and Why It’s Important to Behavioral Health Providers
- Webinar Tutorial to Help You Transition to ICD-10 Using DSM-5
- Highlights of Changes from DSM-IV-TR to DSM-5
- Personality Disorders in the DSM-5
- Behind the Book: DSM-5 Learning Companion for Counselors
- Frequently Asked Questions about DSM-5 Implementation- For Clinicians
- What You Need to Know About DSM-5 and ICD-10-CM
- Obsessed with Facebook
- Are you ready for ICD-10-CM?
- A Primer for ICD-10-CM Users: Psychological and Behavioral Conditions
Join your colleagues - they give our courses 4+ stars!
"I was delighted to find high quality courses, reasonably priced, online. Thank you." - M.B., Hagerman, ID
"Affordable, great value, easy to access." - M.K., Kearney, ND
1. Transition to ICD-10: What it Entails and Why It’s Important to Behavioral Health Providers
ICD-10 coding is much more specific and detailed than ICD-9 in terms of diagnoses.
SAMHSA View details...
2. Webinar Tutorial to Help You Transition to ICD-10 Using DSM-5
For most behavioral health providers, if you have a DSM-5, you are ready for the transition to ICD-10 on Oct. 1, 2015.
American Psychiatric Association (APA) Learn more...
4. Personality Disorders in the DSM-5
Dr. Thomas Widiger examines the outcome of the proposed changes to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) by the Personality and Personality Disorders Work Group, and offers suggestions for future revisions.
American Psychological Association (APA) Learn more...
5. Behind the Book: DSM-5 Learning Companion for Counselors
The fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), often referred to as the “psychiatric bible,” occupies a mandatory spot on the bookshelves of many counselors.
Counseling Today View details...
Visit our catalog, today, and select from more than 140 CE courses designed by mental health professionals for you.
6. Frequently Asked Questions about DSM-5 Implementation- For Clinicians
Experts provide answers to common questions from clinicians as they become familiar with using DSM-5 for proper diagnostics.
American Psychiatric Association (APA) Read article...
9. Are you ready for ICD-10-CM?
As of Oct. 1, 2015, psychologists and other health care professionals are required to use the ICD-10-CM code sets for diagnostic coding and billing purposes.
American Psychological Association (APA) View details...
10. A Primer for ICD-10-CM Users: Psychological and Behavioral Conditions
Readers of this book will come away with an understanding of the history and rationale behind this system of diagnosis, and they will learn how to integrate the coding system and its nuances into their everyday practices.
American Psychological Association (APA) See book details...
NEW COURSE - JUST RELEASED!
Assessing and Treating Sexual Problems in Psychotherapy - 5 credits
Are you asking the right questions, or are you missing important opportunities to help your patients? Click Here to Learn More