CE requirements for marriage and family therapists (MFTs) in Kentucky:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) approved CE hours shall be accrued by each licensee every year.
- Minimum of ten (10) approved CE hours for each associate every year.
- Must include 3 hours in professional ethics
- In addition to the regular CE requirements, every 6 years licensees must complete 6 hours of CE on suicide assessment, treatment, and management
- Within 3 years of initial licensure, must complete 3 hours on domestic violence
Content: All hours shall be in or related to the field of marriage and family therapy and shall relate to the professional application of psychotherapeutic and systems theories and techniques in the delivery of services to individuals, couples, and families.
Athealth.com courses are not currently available to marriage and family therapists in Kentucky.
For additional information about requirements, click here to contact the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Marriage and Family Therapists.
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .