Attention: Several states and disciplines have relaxed requirements regarding live / in person Continuing Education due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check with your board to see the most current requirements.
CE requirements for NM psychologists:
- 40 hours of CE every 2 years, including 4 hours of cultural diversity (with 2 of the 4 hours to be in the area of ethnic diversity) and 5 hours of ethics
- 15 of the 40 must be in Category I (from APA approved providers)
- 11 of the 15 Category I hours can be earned online, 4 must be face-to-face programs
- Remainder of the hours (25) can be from Category I or II
- Board accepts independent study or home study programs, including online programs, from APA approved providers
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .