CE requirements for GA psychologists (PhD, PsyD):
- 40 credits of CE every 2 years
- Must include 6 CE credits in professional ethics at a personally attended workshop
- Limited to 10 CE credits via audiotapes, videotapes, books, journals and non-interactive online CE offerings.
- Limited to 6 CE credits for interactive online CE in real time. Real time is defined as an activity in which both the instructor and the participant are on the computer at the same time.
- Renewal date: Dec 31, even-numbered years
CE Approvals: Georgia Board of Psychology accepts programs from APA approved sponsors. At Health is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
GA psychologists can earn ten (10) of their credits online through athealth.com. View the course catalog at http://athealth.com/course-catalog/
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the Georgia continuing education regulations, go to http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/licensing/plb/44
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on November 18, 2017