CE requirements for licensed mental health counselors (LMHC) in Massachusetts:
- Thirty (30) hours of CE every 2 years
- Fifteen (15) of the required hours can be taken online or via home study.
- Live webinars are accepted as “live” credits, but re-broadcasts are considered home study.
- Renewal date: December 31st of the odd-numbered years.
- The Board of Registration of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions accepts courses by NBCC approved sponsors
Massachusetts licensed mental health counselors (LMHCs) can earn fifteen (15) of their CE credits online through athealth.com.
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the Massachusetts continuing education regulations, click the button below.
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .