CE requirements for psychologists in Washington DC:
- Psychologists must complete 30 APA- approved hours of continuing education every 2 years
- At least 3 hours in ethics
- At least 2 hours in LGBTQ
- At least 2 hours on SARS-CoV-2 vaccines (At Health does not carry courses on this topic)
- At least 3 hours (10%) on Public Health Priority topics, which can be found here (At Health does not carry this course)
- DC psychologists at least 15 hours must be in live program (At Health does not offer live programs)
- Renewal: Dec 31, odd-numbered years
DC psychologists can earn ten (10) of their CE credits online through athealth.com.
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the District of Columbia continuing education regulations, click the button below.
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .