Attention: Several states and disciplines have relaxed requirements regarding live / in person Continuing Education due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check with your board to see the most current requirements.
CE requirements for psychologists in Washington DC:
- Psychologists must complete 30 APA- approved hours of continuing education every 2 years
- At least 3 hours in ethics
- At least 2 hours in LGBTQ
- At least 2 hours on SARS-CoV-2 vaccines (At Health does not carry courses on this topic)
- At least 3 hours (10%) on Public Health Priority topics, which can be found here (At Health does not carry this course)
- DC psychologists at least 15 hours must be in live program (At Health does not offer live programs)
- Renewal: Dec 31, odd-numbered years
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .