CE requirements for IN social workers (LSW, LCSW):
- 40 CE credits every 2 years (20 credits per year), with a minimum of 1 credit earned each year (2 credits per renewal period) in the area of ethics and professional conduct, including boundary issues
- Must earn a minimum of 50% of credits from Category I, which includes online/home study programs such as computer, audio, and video
- May obtain a maximum of 50% of credit from Category II, which includes self-directed learning such as journal reading
- Social workers can earn all credits from Category I
- Renewal Date: 4/1 even-numbered year
At Health, LLC is approved as a continuing education provider by the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) Provider #148460.
At Health, LLC, Provider #1707, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. At Health, LLC, maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 5/3/2023-5/3/2026.
Social workers in IN can earn all 40 of their CE credits online through athealth.com.
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the IN continuing education regulations, click the button below.
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on .