CE requirements for psychologists in Kentucky:
- Thirty-nine (39) continuing education hours every three (3) years
- Must include a minimum of three (3) hours in either ethical practice or risk management
- Must complete a minimum of six (6) hours of continuing education in suicide assessment, treatment, and management within the first year of licensure and every six (6) years thereafter.
- Supervisors must earn 3 credits in supervision every three (3) years
- KY psychologists can take twelve (12) credits via the Internet
CE Approvals: The Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology accepts courses from APA approved sponsors. At Health (athealth.com) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
The Board will accept our course on Suicide Assessment, Treatment, and Management to meet the requirements for a 6-hour course on suicide. See details at https://athealth.com/course/suicide-assessment-treatment-and-management-2/
Kentucky psychologists can earn twelve (12) of their credits online through athealth.com. View our course catalog at http://athealth.com/course-catalog/
State laws can change. Practitioners are responsible for determining their state’s licensure requirements. To view the Kentucky continuing education regulations, go to http://psy.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Page last modified or reviewed by athealth.com on November 16, 2017